Pemberton Sunflower Maze Opens August 14
Explore and experience the joy of 100,000 sunflowers at The Pemberton Sunflower Maze brought to you by Laughing Crow Organics Farm, located at The Beer Farmers. Get lost in a seemingly endless array of sunflowers while learning about bees, the lifecycle of sunflowers, and other fun nature facts. After you’ve completed the maze, head over to The Beer Farmers for a refreshing cold one! Open August 14 – 30, 2020 (give or take a day or two).
Visit Laughing Crow Organics for more information and to get your tickets.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
• Complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool prior to your visit.
• Stay home if in the last 14 days you have shown symptoms of COVID-19, been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or been outside of Canada.
• Keep your distance from others. Maintain 6 feet between you and anyone outside of your group (including dogs) and do not exchange devices with anyone from outside from your group for photographs.
• No groups larger than 6 people.
• Limit your visit to 1 hour to ensure all visitors are able to experience the maze safely.
• Personal face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory.
• Hand sanitizer provided at the maze entrance and exit.
•Keep dogs on leash.
•Leave no trace.
•Stay on designated pathways.
•Do not harvest the sunflowers.