BC’s Restart is a careful, four-step plan to bring BC back together. Starting May 25, we can gradually begin to restart our important social connections, businesses and activities. Getting vaccinated is the most important tool supporting our restart.
To move through the four steps, we’re looking for:
- Declining COVID-19 case counts
- Increasing vaccination rate in people 18+
- Declining COVID-19 hospitalizations, including critical care
- Declining COVID-19 mortality rate
At this time, we are in Step 1 of the BC Restart Plan.
- Recreational travel within your travel region is allowed
- Non-essential travel between travel regions continues to be restricted
Let’s do our part by following steps of the Restart Plan and by continuing to support local tourism businesses. We’re all in this together. Click here for more information about the BC Restart Plan.