Tourism Pemberton is a not-for-profit organization that promotes tourism, travel, and activities for Pemberton, BC, Canada and district. The organization is run by a group of dedicated volunteers.
MISSION & VISION
Tourism Pemberton’s mission is to develop and market tourism in the Pemberton Valley to the benefit of visitors and residents.
The organization’s vision is to promote Pemberton and District as BC’s premier adventure gateway community and to positively impact the District’s economy.
Tourism Pemberton’s slogan is “Adventure Begins Here” and this is also referred to as our unique selling proposition (USP).
- Comprehensive, FREE business listing on the Tourism Pemberton website including links to your website(s), social media channels, photo gallery, video, and more!
- Possible feature on the website homepage
- Free business listing on the Tourism Pemberton APP with highlighting ‘Member icon’
- Business recommendations for media requests/story starters received from Destination BC, when and where applicable
- Promotion/mention on Tourism Pemberton Instagram account (over 4100 followers)
- Repost of business posts on Instagram
- Promotion on Tourism Pemberton Facebook page (over 5300 Likes / over 5400 followers)
- Feature and/or inclusion in the annual Tourism Pemberton Visitor Guide (15,000 copies distributed)
- Discounted advertising rates in the Tourism Pemberton Visitor Guide
- Discounted advertising rates in the Tourism Pemberton Map
- Joint marketing/cross-promotion and networking opportunities with other Members
- Free racking at Visitor Centre in Pemberton
- Support community groups
- Inclusion in Familiarization (FAM) Tours
- Benefits to community and tourist visiting area
- Engagement with a variety of tourism operators to be involved in how tourism operates in the area
Member Code of Conduct
Tourism Pemberton members are requested to be aware and follow the Tourism Pemberton Member Code of Conduct.
Apply for Membership
- Fill out the form linked in the button below with all applicable information
- Write a cheque for $250 to Tourism Pemberton as your standard annual membership fee
- Review our Member Code of Conduct and agree to follow the outlined rules
- Send your application form and cheque to the following address:
PO Box 602
Pemberton, BC V0N2L0