Tourism Pemberton is an independent not-for-profit Destination Marketing Organization dedicated to promoting tourism and travel for Pemberton, BC and surrounding region.
MISSION & VISION
Tourism Pemberton’s mission is to develop and market tourism in the Pemberton Valley to the benefit of visitors and residents.
The organization’s vision is to promote Pemberton and District as BC’s premier adventure gateway community and to positively impact the District’s economy.
Tourism Pemberton’s slogan is “Adventure Begins Here” and this is also referred to as our unique selling proposition (USP).
Tourism Pemberton Board of Directors
- Mark Mendonca, President, Grimm’s Gourmet & Deli
- Andy Meeker, Blackcomb Helicopters
- Shirley Henry, Secretary / Treasurer
- Peter Colapinto, The Bike Co.
- Don Coggins, Copper Cayuse Outfitters
- Gus Cormack, Sweet Water Lane B & B
- Robert Megeney, Event Rental Works
- Brad Knowles, Pemberton Fish Finder
- Daniel Schranz, Daniel Schranz Contracting
- Russell Mack, SLRD Liaison – Area C Director
- Tyler Krausher, Broken Boundary Adventures
- Ryan Zant, Village of Pemberton Liaison
- Jill Brooksbank, Village of Pemberton Staff Liaison
Tourism Pemberton Marketing
- Carlee Cindric, Marketing Coordinator
Tourism Pemberton members are requested to be aware and follow the Tourism Pemberton Member Code of Conduct.
Getting in Touch
Ready to Join Tourism Pemberton?
If you have a business and you’d like to be listed on our website, apply to become a Tourism Pemberton member business.
Have a tourism or travel-related event or information relevant to Pemberton that you would like to Tourism Pemberton to promote?
Apply to list your event below.
Have other questions, comments, or suggestions?
Drop us a line!
Tourism Pemberton is thankful for the financial support from the following organizations: