Photo by Dave Steers
We Respect Your Privacy!
That includes our newsletter subscribers, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our forms or questionnaires:
- We will NEVER sell or rent our mailing lists to third parties for e-mail marketing or any other purpose.
- We may advertise in our email publications
- We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information.
- We send our periodicals only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, we offer information to these subscribers how to easily unsubscribe if requested;
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
We respect your privacy when you subscribe to our email newsletter. We will never rent, sell or loan your info to anyone. And you can unsubscribe anytime using a link in every email newsletter we send out.
When you subscribe to Tourism Pemberton is seeking your consent to receive electronic communications. Tourism Pemberton's office address is 1490 Sea to Sky Highway, Pemberton, BC, V0N 2L2 - located at the Pemberton Valley Lodge. You can contact us by email at david(at)tourismpembertonbc(dot)com or call David MacKenzie, President, via Pemberton Valley Lodge at 604.894.2000. For other means of contacting us view the contact us page. You can withdraw your consent in whole or in part at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link contained in every email sent out.
What other information does this website collect and how is it used?
www.tourismpembertonbc.com may also collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g. how many visitors logged in to a www.tourismpembertonbc.com site). An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular www.tourismpembertonbc.com web page, our servers log your IP address. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable information.
Questions or Comments?