How to Get to Pemberton BC
Photo by Dave Steers
Driving Times to Pemberton via Hwy 99
Typical driving times. Road & weather conditions may affect times.
- 2.5 hours north of Vancouver
- 1.25 hours north of Squamish
- 30 minutes north of Whistler
Highway 99 Road Report
Driving times will vary depending on Highway and weather conditions. For up to date information visit Highway 99 Updates and Conditions.
Driving Directions from Vancouver
- Follow Highway 99 North from Vancouver.
Driving Directions from Lillooet
- Follow the Duffy Lake Road to Mt Currie.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Highway 99 at Mt Currie.
Looking for Local Maps?
Visit our "Pemberton & District maps" page to download maps including the Coast Mountain Circle Tour, Village of Pemberton, Local Parks and driving directions.