Getting to the Slow Food Cycle Sunday
Photo by Dave Steers
Getting here from Vancouver
Head North on Highway 99, through Squamish and Whistler. Pemberton is 35km north of Whistler. Follow the signs into town for parking and registration. The drive is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Parking in Pemberton
There is ample parking available in the Village of Pemberton, and we have designated four areas for the Slow Food Cycle Sunday event:
- Signal Hill Elementary School- located off of Pemberton Portage Road
- Pemberton Secondary School - located off of Oak Street
- Pemberton Community Centre - located off of Cottonwood Street
Please see the 2017 Slow Food Cycle Sunday Route Map for parking locations. Designated parking areas are marked in blue with a 'P'.
2017 SFCS Event Day Registration
- Where: Pemberton Meadows Road at the location of the old Pemberton Community Centre. Look for School District 48's Bus Garage and Playing Fields just north west of the Village of Pemberton.
- When: 9 AM to 2 PM
- Cost: $5 per person / $20 per family
» Learn about where to stay in Pemberton during SFCS
A Big Thank You to Our 2016 Partners