SFCS / Dreamcatcher Meadow Tours
Photo by Dave Steers
Dreamcatcher Meadows Stud and Training Center is honoured and excited to join in the Slow Food Cycle Sunday for a second time!
This is a unique opportunity to tour Pemberton's world-class horse breeding and training centre. There will be several guided tours of their farm, including "the Class of 2016" current year foals and a ridden performance to music.
Each SFCS 60 Minute Tour Includes...
- Breeding Facility: explore the Dreamcatcher Meadows breeding laboratory where conception starts!
- Foaling Barn: where Dreamcatcher's "Dream Babies" are born
- Timewasters Paddock: view this year's foals at play with their mothers
- Girls' Club: home of rescued embryo transfer recipient mothers
- Competition Barn: meet Dreamcatcher, the 19 year-old grand prix champion along with her many award winning children, grand children and great grandchildren!
- World Class Stallions: meet various studs including Dreamcatcher's ET son Dreammaster and Windfall, an RCMP musical ride sire
- Training Facilities: explore a guide tour of the three indoor and outdoor arenas and cross-country course
- GRAND FINALE: a ridden display of the homebred Dreamcatcher Meadow stars choreographed to music with Dreamcatcher Meadows trained riders!
Slow Food Cycle / Dreamcatcher Meadows Tour Rates
For the safety of our animals and all participants, pre-registration is required.
- Adults (18+ years): $29 + GST
- Families (2 adults + their children under 18): $99 + GST
- Book your Dreamcatcher Meadows tour directly online
As the fine people at Dreamcatcher Meadows note:
Come and see America's Number one Sport Horse Breeder of the year! We are not just a Hanoverian stud, training facility, breeding facility, or riding school. We do it all from conception to competition! Come and meet our mares and foals and champion horses and learn our secrets!
More Dreamcatcher Meadows Tours Info
For more information
A Big Thank You to Our 2017 Partners