2014 St David's United Church "Annual Christmas Bazaar"
Photo by Dave Steers
Date: Saturday, December 06, 2014
Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Location: Pemberton Secondary School
Admission: FREE to attend!
Visitors and locals alike LOVE the annual St. David's Christmas Bazaar!
Items for sale from vendors include:
- pottery or all sorts
- baked goods including gluten-free products
- jewellery including yoga-inspired collections
- collectibles including photo frames
- photography & onsite photo booth
- maple syrup products, jams & jellies
- food items including locally grown hazelnuts
- hand painted products including chalkboards & more
- compound / infused butters
- metal wrought iron items including mirrors & hooks
- hand made pot holders & dish towels
- baby blankets
- children's books
- hand made soap including goat's milk products
- hand knitted & crocheted goods
- personal beauty & health products
- Christmas ornaments
- paintings & artwork
- hand made wooden goods
- and the St David's cookie table (an annual favourite)
The bazaar specializes in offering one-of-a-kind gifts for the holiday season!
For more information contact:
Phone: 604.894.6754 (between 6 PM and 9 PM)