Dining in Pemberton
Photo by Dave Steers
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011
For a Village with a population of just over 2,000 Pemberton offers numerous dining options. From fine dining featuring locally sourced produce and meats, to casual cafes serving up Pemberton beef burgers.
Pemberton restaurants not only make exquisite food, they provide great service and stunning mountain views.
There have been some new restaurants that have opened in Pemberton this year. Here is an updated summary of what is happening in the Pemberton dining scene.
Village of Pemberton
- Centennial Cafe specializes in Chinese Food and is located in the heart of Pemberton
- Grimm's Gourmet & Deli also on Frontier Street – a great spot for breakfast and lunch
- Swiss Deli Diner on Frontier Street. Another great place for breakfast and lunch
- Mile One Roadside Cafe & Basecamp – new to Pemberton this year. Delicious burgers with local Pemberton beef and divine macaroni cheese
- The Mount Currie Coffee Co – serving up handcrafted espresso beverages, snacks, sandwiches and wraps – oh and Lucia Gelato!
- Area Restaurants
- Fescues Restaurant & Patio at the Big Sky Golf & Country Club. Stop by for a hearty breakfast, tasty lunch or early dinner on the most scenic patio in the Sea to Sky corridor.
- The Black Squirrel Restaurant & Pub at the Meadows at Pemberton Golf course. Exquisite food with stunning views.
- The Foodlovers Cooking Co. specializing in artisanal foods located on Collins road north of Village of Pemberton. A new restaurant for this year
If you are visiting Pemberton this year, spend some time to check out these fabulous restaurants....