Tourism Pemberton - Member Code of Conduct
Photo by Dave Steers
- Provide clean and well-maintained facilities and equipment for the enjoyment of their customers.
- Provide visitors with exceptional customer service, information on other products, services and attractions when requested and treat all other members of Tourism Pemberton courteously, ethically, and professionally.
- Handle all inquiries, requests, transactions, correspondences, and complaints promptly, courteously, and fairly.
- Exercise truth in all promotional materials concerning facilities, services, and amenities provided and advise the public in a reasonable manner if and when unable to provide the level of services of facilities as advertised.
- Promotional material supplied to Tourism Pemberton must be appropriate for all audiences.
- Provide customers with complete details on prices, cancellation policies and services at time of purchase and advise of changes in services, products, or costs if and when they occur.
- Provide all customers with a fair exchange for Canadian dollars on their foreign currency.
- During periods of full capacity, assist customers with finding other suitable arrangements ensuring that they feel welcome and encouraging them to return at a future date.
- Promote responsible and sustainable use of Pemberton's environmental resource base when providing services and products to customers.
- Abide by all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Ensure familiarity with Pemberton attractions and the location of the Visitor Centre.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.