About Tourism Pemberton
Photo by Dave Steers
Tourism Pemberton is an independent not-for-profit Destination Marketing Organization dedicated to promoting tourism and travel for Pemberton, BC and surrounding region.
Tourism Pemberton Board of Directors
- Mark Mendonca, President, Grimm's Gourmet & Deli
- Tyler Schramm, Vice President, Pemberton Distillery
- Shirley Henry, Secretary / Treasurer, Pemberton Visitor Centre
- Kevin McLeod, Meadows at Pemberton
- Peter Colapinto, The Bike Co.
- Andy Meeker, Blackcomb Helicopters
- Robert Megeney, Event Rental Works
- Brad Knowles, Pemberton Fish Finder
- Russell Mack, SLRD Liaison - Area C Director
- James Linklater, Village of Pemberton Liaison - Councillor
Tourism Pemberton Marketing
- Carlee Cindric, Marketing Coordinator
Tourism Pemberton members are requested to be aware and follow the Tourism Pemberton Member Code of Conduct.
Want to Get in Touch with Tourism Pemberton?
Ready to join Tourism Pemberton?
Good idea! Visit the Tourism Pemberton membership application page to apply.
Have an event or information that you would like to Tourism Pemberton to promote?
Visit our event / information promotion request form page.
NOTE: events and/or information should be tourism or travel related and be relevant to Pemberton and district.
Have another question, comment or suggestion?
Please use our contact form to get in touch with us.
Tourism Pemberton is thankful for the financial support from the following organizations:
Website Design & Development
Please visit our website credits page for information about the Pemberton-based companies that contributed to the development of this website.