- > About
About Tourism Pemberton --
Destination Marketing Association
Tourism Pemberton is an independent not-for-profit destination marketing organization dedicated to promoting tourism and travel for Pemberton, BC and surrounding region.
Tourism Pemberton Board of Directors
- President - position vacant
- Mark Mendonca, Vice President, Grimm's Gourmet & Deli
- Shirley Henry, Secretary / Treasurer, Pemberton Visitor Centre
- Kevin McLeod, Director, Meadows at Pemberton
- Tyler Schramm, Director, Pemberton Distillery
Tourism Pemberton Marketing
- Strategy, Management & Implementation, Custom Fit Online
Tourism Pemberton members are requested to be aware and follow the Tourism Pemberton Member Code of Conduct.
Want to Get in Touch with Tourism Pemberton?
Ready to join Tourism Pemberton?
Good idea! Visit the Tourism Pemberton membership application page to apply. You can also pay for your membership online via PayPal.
Have an event or information that you would like to Tourism Pemberton to promote?
Visit our event / information promotion request form page.
NOTE: events and/or information should be tourism or travel related and be relevant to Pemberton and district.
Have another question, comment or suggestion?
Please use our contact form to get in touch with us.
Website Design & Development
Please visit our website credits page for information about the Pemberton-based companies that contributed to the development of this website.